Part-Time Jobs @ Spanish Izakaya in Aoyama
Updated Oct 29, 2016.
*We are also looking for line chefs for our Modern American Diner in Shibuya.
Cafe Company Inc. is a cafe/restaurant operator in Tokyo.
We have 100 locations in Japan (mainly Tokyo, a few in Osaka & Kyoto) and 4 in Hong Kong.
We have multi-brand approach and each cafe/restaurant we create takes into account the personality of the neighborhood and surrounding community. Our locations reflect the latest trends in Tokyo street fashion, music, art, and modern/traditional Japanese culture.
About Señor Doichan
There are surprisingly a lot of similarities with Spanish tapas bars and Japanese izakayas. Señor Doichan combines the best of both world’s in this Spanish izakaya. Famous for traditional paella and other tapas, we are located in the upscale Aoyama neighborhood.
We are now offering part-time job for kitchen staff / line chefs. Come and learn how to cook Spanish food in a fun and energetic environment!
Shop site here.
– Kitchen Staff / Line Cooks
Shift hours & days to be discussed
Wage 1000 yen/hour + 500 yen/day for transportation
* Wage goes up 25% after 22:00.
** Wage 950 yen/hour during first month or so training period.
– Can begin immediately.
– Must have high conversational Japanese ability.
Most of all, you should be studying Japanese and have a strong desire to improve it.
– Must have a valid student, working holiday, spousal, or other working visa,
– be currently living in the Tokyo area,
– be willing to work at least 28 hours / week,
– have at least 1 year left on your visa/stay in Japan,
– be outgoing, with a friendly personality, and want to try working in the service industry.
– Previous industry experience is preferred, but not required.
How to apply?
By email, send us your:
-CV (w/headshot picture) in PDF or Word in English and/or Japanese.
Also let us know:
– your visa type &
– your duration in Japan,
– your motivation for working in a restaurant in Tokyo,
– which location in particular, if any, you are applying for.
Updated Nov. 20, 2017: Now all applications will be taken through our main corporate site at: www.cafecompany.com/recruit/
Please check other information on this site for possible jobs with us as:
Paid, open to any one, must commit to work at least 6 – 12 months, speak conversational Japanese.
Unpaid, open to students in a Japanese university and graduating in 2016 or 2017, commit to work 2 months, speak conversational Japanese.
– Full-time 正社員・新卒採用
New grads looking for full-time employee work w/ visa sponsorship here in Japan.