LAND Seafood, Mediterranean Restaurant Jobs in SHIBUYA!
Updated Oct 25, 2017.
Cafe Company Inc. is a cafe/restaurant operator in Tokyo.
We have 100 locations in Japan (mainly Tokyo, a few in Osaka & Kyoto) and 3 in Hong Kong.
We have multi-brand approach and each cafe/restaurant we create takes into account the personality of the neighborhood and surrounding community. Our locations reflect the latest trends in Tokyo street fashion, music, art, and modern/traditional Japanese culture.
This is our newest restaurant that will open on Oct 31 (Tue) on the south exit of JR Shibuya Station. It will be a casual dining restaurant featuring the best of Japanese seafood prepared in styles from all over the world. LAND Seafood will also feature a full bar for an upscale izakaya experience, as well as a large selection of healthy, vegan desserts.
See Press Release.
1) Server/Waiter Staff or Kitchen/Line Cook Staff (conversational Japanese required)
Shift hours & days to be discussed
Wage 1000 yen/hour + 500 yen/day for transportation.
(wage during training period is 960 yen/hour for both hall & kitchen.)
– Interviews throughout Oct. 2017.
– Training and Paid work to start in mid-Oct. 2017.
– Grand opening for on Oct. 31, 2017.
– Must: have conversational Japanese ability
– Must: have a valid student, working holiday, spousal, or other working visa
– Must: be currently living in the Tokyo area
– Must: have at least 1 year left on your visa/stay in Japan
– Must: be able to work at least 28 hours / week
– Must: be outgoing, with a friendly personality, and want to try working in the service industry.
– Prefer: Previous industry experience is preferred, but not required.
How to apply?
By email, send us your:
1) CV (w/headshot picture) in PDF or Word in English and/or Japanese.
In your email, also let us know:
2) your visa type & its validity period
3) how long you have been in Japan
4) how you have studied the Japanese language
5) your current level of Japanese (speaking & reading)
6) your school schedule, or what days & times you would be available for work
7) your motivation for working in a restaurant in Tokyo,
Updated Nov. 20, 2017: Now all applications will be taken through our main corporate site at: www.cafecompany.com/recruit/
Please check other information on this site for possible jobs with us as:
Paid, open to anyone in Japan, must commit to work at least 6 – 12 months, speak conversational Japanese.
Paid or Unpaid, open to students in a Japanese school and who are thinking of joining us full-time after graduation.
– Full-time 正社員・新卒採用
New grads looking for full-time employee work w/ visa sponsorship here in Japan.