Matcha Cafe Part-time jobs in IYEMON SALON Kyoto
Updated: March 23, 2017
Cafe Company Inc. is a cafe/restaurant operator in Tokyo.
We have around 100 locations in Japan (mainly Tokyo, a few in Osaka & Kyoto), 4 in Hong Kong, and 1 in Bangkok.
We have multi-brand approach and each cafe/restaurant we create takes into account the personality of the neighborhood and surrounding community. Our shops reflect the latest trends in Tokyo street fashion, music, art, and are a fusion of Japanese and international styles.
IYEMON SALON Kyoto
We are now looking for wait staff and hall staff for our IYEMON SALON in Kyoto. This is a casual, yet refined Japanese cafe restaurant, with an emphasis on green tea and matcha. We made it in collaboration with the famous Iyemon tea brand.
IYEMON SALON (Japanese only): http://iyemonsalon.jp.
On corporate site: http://www.cafecompany.co.jp/en/brands/iyemon/
– Waitstaff/Kitchen Positions
Shift hours & days to be discussed
Wage 840 yen/hour + 500 yen/day for transportation
– Must have intermediate or higher conversational ability.
Most of all, you should be studying Japanese and have a strong desire to improve it.
– Must be a university student, or on a working holiday
– currently living and studying in the Kyoto area,
– have a current student or working visa, and
– have at least 1 year left on your visa/stay in Japan.
– Must be outgoing, with a friendly personality, and want to try working in the service industry.
– Previous industry experience is preferred, but not required.
– Any time.
By email, send us your:
-CV w/headshot picture (PDF or Word) in English and/or Japanese.
Also let us know:
– your visa type &
– your duration in Japan,
– your motivation for working in a restaurant in Kyoto,
– which location in particular, if any, you are applying for.
Email the above to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check other information on this site for possible jobs with us as:
Paid, open to any one, must commit to work at least 6 – 12 months, speak conversational Japanese.
Unpaid, open to students in a Japanese university and graduating in 2016 or 2017, commit to work 2 months, speak conversational Japanese.
– Full-time 正社員・新卒採用
New grads looking for full-time employee work w/ visa sponsorship here in Japan.