Part-time Jobs in Hakata, Fukuoka!
Updated Apr. 18, 2016.
Cafe Company Inc. is a cafe/restaurant operator in Tokyo.
We have 100 locations in Japan (mainly Tokyo, a few in Osaka & Kyoto) and 4 in Hong Kong.
We have multi-brand approach and each cafe/restaurant we create takes into account the personality of the neighborhood and surrounding community. Our locations reflect the latest trends in Tokyo street fashion, music, art, and modern/traditional Japanese culture.
NEW Cafe / Food Court in Hakata, Fukuoka
We are no opening a new WIRED CAFE and food called called HAKATA9 in the Hakata area of Fukuoka, Kyushu.
The underground shopping center below Hakata Station is being completely renewed and we are in charge of the entire food court area. Hakata9 will have 9 shops in total included our signature WIRED CAFE, donut cafe SAKA no SHITA from Kamakura, and other shops celebrating the local ingredients of the Fukuoka / Kyushu area.
– Hall or Kitchen Staff
– Open Hours: 6:00 – 24:00 (Shift hours & days to be discussed)
– Wage: 850 yen – 1300 yen/hour, depending on experience.
– Training to start immediately.
– Grand Opening is April 27, 2016.
Required Japanese Ability
– Must have high conversational ability.
Most of all, you should be studying Japanese and have a strong desire to improve it.
– Must have a valid student, working holiday, spousal, or other working visa,
– be currently living in the Fukuoka area,
– have at least 1 year left on your visa/stay in Japan,
– be outgoing, with a friendly personality, and want to try working in the service industry.
– Previous industry experience is preferred, but not required.
How to apply?
By email, send us your:
-CV (w/headshot picture) in PDF or Word in English and/or Japanese.
Also let us know:
– your visa type &
– your duration in Japan,
– your motivation for working in the cafe / restaurant business.
– which location in particular, if any, you are applying for.
Email the above to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check other information on this site for possible jobs with us as:
Paid, open to any one, must commit to work at least 6 – 12 months, speak conversational Japanese.
Unpaid, open to students in a Japanese university and graduating in 2016 or 2017, commit to work 2 months, speak conversational Japanese.
– Full-time 正社員・新卒採用
New grads looking for full-time employee work w/ visa sponsorship here in Japan.