Part-time Jobs in GINZA FOOD HALL!
Updated April 19, 2017.
Cafe Company Inc. is a cafe/restaurant operator in Tokyo.
We have 100 locations in Japan (mainly Tokyo, a few in Osaka & Kyoto) and 4 in Hong Kong.
We have multi-brand approach and each cafe/restaurant we create takes into account the personality of the neighborhood and surrounding community. Our locations reflect the latest trends in Tokyo street fashion, music, art, and modern/traditional Japanese culture.
GINZA GRAND FOOD HALL
GINZA GRAND FOOD HALL is our newest location, and will open in late April 2017. It will be a premium Japanese food hall with several booths serving select cuisines from all over Japan. There will be sushi, yakitori, traditional washoku, a tea salon, and more. Besides the booths, there will be a huge restaurant dining area that will seat around 200 persons.
GGFH will be located inside the brand-new G-SIX development in Ginza 6-chome. G-SIX will be Japan’s largest luxury shopping and entertainment facility, and will have travelers from all over the world coming to experience the best food, shopping, and entertainment that Japan has to offer. GGFH will be the largest restaurant & food location within G-SIX.
1) Server/Waiter Staff (conversational Japanese required)
2) Food Runner (basic Japanese required)
3) Kitchen / Cooking Staff (conversational Japanese required)
Shift hours & days to be discussed
Wage 1200 yen/hour + 500 yen/day for transportation.
(wage during training period is 1100 yen/hour for both hall & kitchen.)
Interviews: throughout March & April
Start work/training: late April
Grand opening: April 20, 2017
– Must: have conversational Japanese ability (basic level OK for food runners)
– Must: have a valid student, working holiday, spousal, or other working visa
– Must: be currently living in the Tokyo area
– Must: have at least 1 year left on your visa/stay in Japan
– Must: be able to work at least 28 hours / week
– Must: be outgoing, with a friendly personality, and want to try working in the service industry.
– Prefer: Previous industry experience is preferred, but not required.
How to apply?
By email, send us your:
1) CV (w/headshot picture) in PDF or Word in English and/or Japanese.
*If you are asked to an interview, you will be required to prepare a Japanese CV by then.
In your email, also let us know:
2) your visa type & its validity period
3) how long you have been in Japan
4) how you have studied the Japanese language
5) your current level of Japanese (speaking & reading)
6) your school schedule, or what days & times you would be available for work (from late-April)
7) your motivation for working in a restaurant in Tokyo,
Email the above to: email@example.com.
Please check other information on this site for possible jobs with us as:
Paid, open to any one, must commit to work at least 6 – 12 months, speak conversational Japanese.
Unpaid, open to students in a Japanese university and graduating in 2016 or 2017, commit to work 2 months, speak conversational Japanese.
– Full-time 正社員・新卒採用
New grads looking for full-time employee work w/ visa sponsorship here in Japan.